Alexis' Marathon Training

I am training to run the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco in October. I am raising money for Team In Training for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This is documenting my progress in both training and informing people of fundraising events.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Thank You Thank You Thank You

A great big huge Thank You to all of you who supported me throughout my training and fundraising. So many of you encouraged me by sending notes and emails and I also appreciated all the phone calls on the weekend of the race!

I wanted to let you all know that it's still not too late to send a donation. I will be accepting donations until November 22, 2006. You can send a check to me at my home address or online (disregard the last email that I sent out about it being to late to donate online, that account is still active). Go to the links section on the right side of the page and click on the word 'Donate'. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email me - aamoretti@verizon.net

Check back soon as I will upload some photos from the race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home